Software Developer, North London, £45k
My client is currently recruiting for a Software Developer to Join their team, the company are rapidly expanding & they are looking for a skilled developer to assist them as their company continues to grow. This role is a hybrid role with an expectation of 1 day per week office attendance.
As a Software Developer, you’ll replace legacy in-house applications, contributing to our greenfield project led by a dynamic executive team. They are transitioning to a modern, cloud-native platform with a DevOps culture and Azure as our primary cloud platform.
- Develop new systems aligned with our vision.
- Support and maintain existing systems.
- Collaborate for common goals.
- Contribute to design and docs.
- Enhance skills and engage in team activities.
- Analyze business and tech requirements.
- Embrace best practices.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- 3+ years in .NET applications.
- Relational DB experience, preferably SQL Server.
- Follows best practices.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Microsoft Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core.
- OOP, design patterns.
- SQL Server, Git, Azure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Secure development and agile experience.
- User-centric mindset.