Senior National Account Manager – FMCG
Our client is a key player within the FMCG Food & Drink Manufacturing Marketplace. One area of the business specialises in Foodservice Wholesale, and we are looking to recruit a specialist Business Development Manager as part of growth development plans.
To undertake personal responsibility for Bidfood, Brakes and associated regional businesses along with a selection of National End User contracts pulling through these accounts in order to deliver the necessary business objectives from within the Wholesale sector.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Experience selling into Bidfood and/or Brakes is a MUST
- Self-motivation with an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An ability to motivate others.
- Ownership and responsibility for the role and accounts.
- Initiative and an ability to identify potential alternative opportunities.
- Understanding of the relationship between internal company functions and recognising where shortfalls need to be supported.
- Understanding and the ability to satisfactorily interact with all customer functions including Sales, Marketing, Commercial/Finance, Quality/Technical, Engineering, NPD and Project Management.
- Liaising and negotiating with customer contacts from non-management roles up to business owner levels.
- Commercial awareness
- Project Management including Gantt formulation, updating and expedition.
- Customer Relationship Management
- You will ideally live in the South of England
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store! Still have questions, call our Head Office on 0113 457 3760 or drop us a message via Facebook @TheRecruitmentCrowd and we will get back to you ASAP!