Our client specializes in supplying material handling systems to the automotive car market, alongside lifting beams, and cranes, amongst other fabricated and machined products. They’re an ever-growing company in their industry and are hiring multiple people to join their team.
Pay Rate: £16 – £19 (DOE) + OT at T1/3 and T 1/2
Location: Sheffield, S9
Job Type: temp-perm
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Fridays 7:00 am until 12:00 noon (regular overtime is available on weekdays, Fridays, and weekends).
Our client has a lot of coded projects, so any Fabricators who are not already coded are encouraged to apply, as there will be opportunity to gain this cert upon passing your probation.
- Complying with Health & Safety.
- Competent with a press brake, grinders, drills, and other workshop machinery.
- Ability to read engineering drawings for fabricated & welded parts.
- This will be to work with mild steel.
- Strong punctuality with time.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment to meet project delivery dates.
- Teamwork skills are vital.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have experience in general fabrication.
- Ability to MIG & plater weld.
- Experience in using overhead cranes is required.
Interested? Contact Conall : email@example.com / 07467472822