Our client specialises in suppling material handling systems into the automotive car market, alongside lifting beams, cranes, amongst other fabricated and machined products. They’re an ever-growing company in their industry and are hiring for MIG Welders to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to get settled and progress within a company that have a very nice and friendly environment!
Pay Rate: £13 – £16 per hour (DOE experience) + OT at T1/3 and T 1/2
Location: Sheffield, S9
Job Type: temp-perm
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7:00am to 3:30pm, Fridays 7:00am until 12:00 noon (regular overtime is available on weekdays, Fridays, and weekends)
Our clients have a lot of coded projects, so any Welders who are not already coded are encouraged to apply, as there will be opportunity to gain this cert upon passing your probation.
- Complying with Health & Safety.
- Competent with press brake, grinders, drills, and other workshop machinery
- Ability to read engineering drawings for fabricated & welded parts
- MIG welding
- This will be to work with mild steel
- Strong punctuality with time
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment to meet project delivery dates
- Teamwork skills are vital
- Good communication skills
- Must have experience in a general fabrication
- Ability to MIG weld
- Experience of using overhead cranes is required
For more info contact our Delivery Consultant Conall Penman- 07467472822 / firstname.lastname@example.org