The Recruitment Crowd have recently partnered with a market leading client based in the Great Heck AND Knottingley area. We are looking for experienced Maintenance Engineers.
Hours: 40-48 hours per week
Type of work: Permanent
Hands-on position holding responsibility for efficient repair and service of operational plant and equipment.
- Basic hourly contract of 40 to 48 hours per week worked flexibly to suit work and operational demand; overtime required as dictated by the nature of the job and outlined in your Statement of Particulars.
- Working hours based on a rotating 3 shift pattern of 8 hour days, afternoons and nights. Weekend working required to suit maintenance and operational demand.
- All activity to be coordinated with other Maintenance Team Engineers.
- Repair of all plant breakdowns both electrical and mechanical.
- Servicing and overhaul of plant and equipment.
- All activity in compliance with the company Environmental & Health & Safety Policy.
- Efficient and proactive execution of all activities.
- Response to and repair of all operational plant breakdown
- Experience and application of fault finding techniques.
- Active application of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic principles
- Identify and assess cause of failure and execution of repair / corrective action.
- Participation of routine maintenance systems and execution of appropriate corrective action / recommendation of further necessary work.
- Breakdown repair of process operations.
- Inspection and service of process plant components.
- First aid cover for the plants
- The jobholder will be required to perform additional ad-hoc duties in accordance with changing business needs and as directed by appropriate management.
- It is expected that the jobholder will be receptive to development training of both an ‘in-house’ or external nature.
- Be able to reliably commute to and from Great Heck for this role
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience within maintenance engineering
- Have a manufacturing background within plant and/or production manufacturing
- Be Multi-skilled within electrical engineering/ mechanics
- Having an ONT Or HNC qualification is beneficial but not desirable
- Be flexible to suit the work and operational demand
- Be hard-working and reliable
To apply, please attach your CV and a member of our team will be in contact!