Head of IT
Head of IT
Salary £45,000 – £50,000 + Pension + Excellent Benefits.
Our client is a rapidly expanding provider of cutting edge energy technology.
Due to rapid expansion they are currently looking to recruit a Head of IT.
Responsible for the maintenance of the business IT and for the ongoing development of the business infrastructure and systems inclusive of IT security, alongside working with the board on a technology roadmap, the role offers an excellent opportunity to develop an IT team in an exciting sector.
What you need:
- Longstanding IT infrastructure experience.
- Experience of managing and implementing infrastructure inclusive of Cloud (Azure), VMWare/Hyper-V, O365, Backup, Networking, IT Security etc
- Knowledge of deployment/administration of Sharepoint in an SME.
- Exposure to working with 3rd party applications/software.
- Experience of ERP selection/implementation would be a bonus but not essential.
- Experience of devising technology roadmaps & implementing IT strategy.
What you’ll get:
- Excellent pension scheme
- Life assurance (5x salary)
- Income protection plan
- Employee benefits plan
- Wellbeing program
If you interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!