Food Production Operative
The Recruitment Crowd have recently partnered with a market-leading client based in the Stapleton area. We are looking for multiple Food Production Operatives to join their day shift.
Hours: 6 am until 6 pm (27 hours week 1, 49.5 hours week 2 – including every other Saturday) FULL SET ROTA FOR THE YEAR
Pay Rate: £11.00 per hour PAYE (overtime at time and half for any additional shifts worked over set hours for that week)
Location: Pontefract, WF8 (Stapleton/Darrington area)
Job Type: Temp to perm (permanent contract offered after 12 weeks probationary period)
Transport is provided from Wakefield, Normanton, Castleford, Knottingley, and Featherstone for £2.50 each way for those who cannot commute!
- Dealing with raw meat and working on the production lines
- Operating machines
- Moving, packing, stacking, storing, weighing, labelling, and preparing the raw meat products
- Maintaining hygiene standards
- General warehouse duties
- FULL Training and induction provided beforehand (PAID)
- Wearing the required PPE at all times (provided)
- Week 1 – Working Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (6am-6pm)
- Week 2 – Working Wednesday and Thursday (6am-6pm)
The pay is £11 per hour for standard shifts, overtime is at time and a half and bank holidays are paid at double time!!
- Be flexible to work some weekends and 12-hour shifts
- Be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Be hard-working, reliable and flexible
- Be hygienic and well-presented
- Have a strong stomach as you will be dealing with raw meat and the smell can be quite unpleasant
- Be accustomed to working in a child environment
- On site company shop to purchase meat products – saving a fortune on food shopping with products from as low as £1
- On site gym – open 24/7
- Subsidised on site canteen with EXTREMELY low prices (full English breakfast for less than £2)
- Pool table and comfort area to socialise during breaks
- Permanent job after 12 week probationary period
- Free on-site parking OR a bus specially assigned for the client from various locations
- TRC company benefits while through us (discount at high street stores and supermarkets, wellbeing aid, financial aid, legal aid)
- Enhanced benefits when permanent after 12 weeks (cycle to work scheme, rewards scheme to access discounts to over 1000 retailers, yearly attendance bonus, 3% pension contribution)
For more information, please apply directly with a copy of your CV today and a member of our team will be in touch!