My client, a growing accountancy practice in Romford, is currently looking to add a strong Payroll Administrator to their team! The firm is a well-established medium sized company, offering a plethora of benefits and great opportunities for progression!
Role and Responsibilities:
· Working on between 90-100 director only payrolls on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis,
· CIS Returns,
· Processing Pensions,
· Processing on Sage Payroll,
· Dealing with any day-to-day client queries.
· Experience with CIS returns,
· Experience in an Accountancy Practice/Payroll Bureau,
· AAT/CIPP Qualified/Part Qualified.
· Flexibility between remote and office working,
· Flexi time,
· 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays,
· Study Support.
· Onsite parking.
My client is flexible on salary and would consider a very competitive salary for the right candidate.
For more information or to apply, get in touch with Robyn on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 457 4760.
£20,000 - £25,000 p/a