Semi Senior Accountant
Role: Semi Senior Accountant
My client, a growing accountancy practice in Romford is currently looking to add a strong Semi Senior Accountant to their team! The firm is a well-established medium sized company, offering a plethora of benefits and great opportunities for progression!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Accounts Preparation and Production for a portfolio of clients,
- End to end Bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients,
- VAT Returns of a portfolio of clients,
- Tax Returns of a portfolio of clients,
- Dealing with client queries.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience within a similar role within Accountancy Practice,
- Experience using Cloud Accounts Software,
- AAT Qualified/Part Qualified or ACCA/ACA Part Qualified.
- Flexibility between remote and office working,
- Flexi time,
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays,
- On site parking.
The salary will be between £23k-£28k depending on experience. This is the perfect position for someone wanting to learn and progress in a varied and flexible role in a modern and growing company, with a plethora of benefits!
£23,000 - £28,000 p/a