Registered Homecare Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
A nationally recognised homecare brand is looking for a Registered Manager in their team in their Eastbourne branch!
My client, based on the South Coast is currently looking for a Registered Manager to join their well-established team. The Registered Manager is a vital part of ensuring the success and reputation of the branch and my clients will take great care to appoint the right person.
This role would suit a person who has had prior experience of working in domiciliary care in either an Assistant Manager or Care Managers role previously.
- To take responsibility for the development & day-to-day running of the branch
- To promote a caring environment for clients through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of our clients
- To ensure that each client receives care appropriate to their individual needs.
- To recruit, support and manage the office and care team in line with company policies and standards
- To implement the requirements of the CQC “Fundamental Standards for Care”
- To support with marketing the branch to the local community & to health care professionals in the area
- To recruit a care team with the support of the company directors
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Proven ability to take responsibility & strong leadership skills
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management
- Must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle at all times
- Be available out of office hours for ‘on call’ purposes
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Bluelight discount card
- Bonus scheme
If you feel like you have the right skills, attributes and experience for this position, please apply. One of the team will be in touch to chat. You can also view all of our live roles on our recruitment app. Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store today.
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a