IT Managed Services
To £40,000 - £60,000 (neg) + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an award-winning IT managed services provider.
They have a reputation for delivering innovative, cutting edge solutions for business from SME to Enterprise, on time, on budget, every time.
They are currently experiencing unprecedented growth and continue to disrupt the market.
As a result of this success, they are currently looking to recruit experienced Technical Consultants to join their highly successful team.
What you need:
· Longstanding exposure to O365, Azure, VMware, SAN, Networking & Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud.
· Solid experience gained in similar Technical Consultant/Solution Architect role
· A passion for delivering within timescale, on-time, on-budget and to brief, every time!
· Significant exposure of providing end to end analysis, design and delivery of IT solutions.
· Experience in providing 3rd line support.
· Relevant IT certifications e.g. VCP/MCSE/CCNA/CCDP
· The ability to provide accessible, understandable technical guidance to sales colleagues.
· Demonstrate a willingness and ability to be an advocate & evangelist of the business.
What you’ll get:
· Pension scheme.
· Profit share.
· Structured appraisal scheme.
· Funded training and accreditations.
· Employee benefits program offering discounts, EAP and video GP.
If you interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
£40,000 - £60,000 (neg)