Head of Facilities
Head of Facilities
£50,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Pension + Benefits + 25 Days Hols +BHs
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Facilities to join a growing and established Law Firm based in Leeds.
- Manage the prestigious city centre premises occupied by the Firm in accordance with the relevant leases and in conjunction with the appropriate landlord and property agents.
- Ensure that the premises are maintained to the high standards expected of a professional services firm, that they provide a compliant, safe and inclusive working environment for all staff and visitors, and that a quality front of house service, catering facility and range of office support services are provided to the Firm.
- Identify potential improvements to align with business plans, and plan and deliver works and projects as required at the premises.
***Full Job Description Available Upon Successful Telephone Screening***
- Experience of leading and managing facilities and project teams at a comparable managerial level, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Professional qualifications relevant to the role such as IWFM, CIBSE, IOSH, NEBOSH, APM and/or others.
- A solid understanding of hard service operations, including maintenance regimes, construction activities, and M&E and building services systems, as well as the provision of soft services such as security, cleaning, front of house, reprographics and other office support activities.
- Good organisational, coordinating, problem solving, prioritising and multi-tasking abilities.
- Financial and cost management experience, including the development and control of annual and project budgets.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Management systems, including Management of Health & Safety at Work, Building, CDM and other relevant statutory and other regulatory requirements and industry guidance.
- A good understanding of business operations, including risk management and business continuity, and the contribution that Facilities Management can make to support the business and its working environment.
- Approachable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, with the ability to interact positively and effectively with senior management, peers and clients.
- Sound PC skills including a working knowledge of Office applications and familiarity with other programmes such as Project, AutoCad and BIM systems.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, able to deliver with minimum oversight, enthusiastic, open to change and opportunities for professional development.
- Have a sense of humour!
You must live within a commutable distance of Leeds City Centre
If you're interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Mandy Matley at The Recruitment Crowd.
£50,000 - £55,000 basic