Up To £47,000 Basic + Car/Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 25 days Hols + BH’s
My client is one of the market-leading companies of its kind within the UK and is also part of a Global PLC. This company is one to watch! After numerous changes within their internal framework over the past 12 months or so, they are looking to disrupt the market in a hugely positive fashion and drive forward like never before! In line with these exciting and aggressive growth plans we are looking to recruit the key role of Bid manager to take the reins of the Bid Department within the Corporate New Business side of the organisation.
As a Bid Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the bid process, including tender writing and managing project plans
- Approving and managing the quality of the tender documents and associated submissions when submitting to the prospective customer
- Identifying and monitoring opportunities on external portals and downloading documents where necessary
- Communicate the bid plan for all tenders including managing calls, arranging internal stakeholder meetings and keeping key staff informed of progress
- Produce professionally written tender responses and proposals that articulate the organisation’s value proposition
***FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING***
- You will have demonstrable experience and understanding of Bid Management, with professional or post graduate training in this area
- You will also need to demonstrate excellent communication skills particularly in written communication with strong attention to detail and project management skills
- You will work with a variety of stakeholders including at Board Level, so you need to be comfortable and flexible interacting at all levels
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a natural relationship builder
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will ideally live within a commutable distance to the Midlands but open to travel around the Country as and when permitted
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.
Up to £47,000 + car allowance