Part Qualified Accountant
Role: Part Qualified Accountant
My client, a flexible, forward thinking, growing Accountancy Practice based in Durham is currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their team. The role offers a plethora of benefits, including Remote Working, Flexi Time, and plenty of opportunities to progress as the firm continues to expand!
Role and Responsibilities:
· Preparation of Accounts for a portfolio of clients,
· Preparation of monthly Management Accounts for a portfolio of clients,
· VAT Returns,
· Tax Returns,
· Some advisory work with clients.
· 4-5 years within Practice,
· AAT Qualified/ACA/ACCA Part Qualified,
· Motivated, Driven and wanting to progress.
· Remote working- you will only need to visit the office 2 days per week,
· Flexible working hours,
· Study Support for ACA/ACCA,
· Opportunities to progress onto more senior positions in the firm,
· Casual dress code,
· Onsite parking,
· Competitive salary,
· Lots of opportunities to progress!
This is a fantastic opportunity for any accountants that want to join a modern and flexible firm. The company are very fair and will give you every opportunity to progress and work on your own time/terms. The salary will be between £25k-£30k depending on experience and qualifications!
£25,000 - £35,000 p/a