£35,000 - £40,000 Basic + Bonus + Mobile + Laptop + 25 days Hols + BH’s + Pension
My client is a fast-growing, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial business within the Cleaning Services sector. The company has big plans for growth over the next 3-5 years. We are currently recruiting for a Bid Writer to work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director. The business pride themselves on their high end, quality service and also their close-knit family culture.
As a Bid Writer you will be responsible for:
- Actively participating in the bidding process, including attendance at solution design meetings and gaining an understanding of the commercial offer, in order to write compelling bids.
- Researching, writing and preparing high quality bid submissions.
- Editing responses drafted by subject matter experts to ensure that they answer the commissioner’s question and meet the specification.
- Ensuring that bid responses are ready for scheduled reviews including raising any concerns or gaps early in the bidding process.
- Assure all aspects of the bid, ensuring all outcomes are adequately described in each submission stage both in terms of content and presentation.
- Experience in aspects of the day-to-day management of the bid writing process.
- Must be quality focused, able to identify key client drivers and relate the submission to them.
- Managing demanding deadline environments.
- IT literate.
- You will be willing to be challenged and have the acumen to understand compelled bids and interpret the information currently in line with the potential customers’ requirements.
· You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something.
· You must be a ‘go-getter’ and be highly organised as an individual.
· You must be tenacious, driven and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful.
· You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return.
· You will live in a commutable distance to London 2/3 days a week as the business requires.
· You must have experience at presenting at Head Office level and understand the planning which goes towards this.
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group on 0113 457 3760 / email@example.com
£35,000 - £40,000 basic