Role: Payroll Manager
My client, a successful medium size practice based in Halifax currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager! This is an exciting role for anyone looking for a rewarding job with lots of scope for progression!
Role and Responsibilities:
· Processing end to end weekly and monthly payrolls for a portfolio of clients,
· Being a senior point of contact for clients for all payroll queries,
· Ensuring all statutory payments are processed accurately and correctly,
· Ensuring PAYE and Tax is accurate and correct,
· Processing furlough payments,
· Knowledge of the system Sage is ideal but not essential.
· Competitive salary.
· Flexible hours (part time, full time, and flexi start/finish time).
· Great opportunities for progression!
· Onsite free parking.
· 23 holidays + statutory holidays- increasing with service.
· Paid overtime.
· Study support (for CIPP/Other related Payroll qualifications if required).
· Experience within Practice/Payroll Bureau.
· Experience using Sage.
· Experience managing a portfolio of clients.
This role will be within the salary range of £28k-£32k, depending on experience, qualifications.
Interested? Apply now via this ad or give us a call on 0113 457 3760.
£28,000 - £32,000 p/a