Senior Management Accountant
Role - Senior Management Accountant
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic, modern, forward thinking Accountancy Practice based in Newcastle (offering full remote working). The firm offer a long list of employee benefits, including flexible working and great progression opportunities!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Management Accounts for a portfolio of clients,
- VAT returns, including quite Complex Overseas VAT Returns,
- Managing a team of VAT/Management Accountants,
- Financial Analysis,
- Assisting Partners and working with other Managers to improve the firm.
- Experience within Accountancy Practice,
- Experience completing complex VAT Returns,
- Strong experience within Team Management.
- Strong knowledge of VAT & Management Accounts,
- Knowledge of Accounts Preparation is beneficial but not essential.
- ACCA/ACA/AAT Qualified, or QBE.
- Experience of Cloud Accounts Packages such a s Xero is beneficial but not essential.
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays,
- Full Remote Working- Visit the office once every now and then, but no strict dates and time frames.
- Flexi Time- Work around your own schedule,
- Part time/Full time hours,
- Laid back working environment- Casual Dress, Team Activities (when safe to do so),
- Training and progression opportunities!
- Competitive salary- regular pay reviews.
This is a great opportunity; you will be joining a strong friendly team within a company that treats their staff impeccably. The firm have expanded throughout the pandemic, they are very stable and secure and are currently recruiting in all their departments due to continued growth!
£35,000 - £45,000 p/a