TRC are currently looking to recruit a Stores Technician for our well established client based in North Allerton.
• Loading and unloading vehicles in a safe, accurate and timely manner ensuring products and material remain to the required quality standard.
• Receiving, storing, picking, allocating and putting away products and material in a safe, accurate and timely manner ensuring they remain to required quality standard.
• Complete all required stores transactions in an accurate and timely manner within the inventory management system.
• Completing continuous inventory counts in a safe and accurate manner ensuring the results are accurately recorded in a timely manner in the inventory management system.
• Identify improvements and cost reduction opportunities, supporting and participating in lean and continuous improvement activities.
• Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency and delivery.
• Provide timely feedback to supervisor \ manager on any material issues that arise.
• Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system by all team members.
• Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring the team always maintain a clean, tidy and organized working environment.
• Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by the team members.
• 2-3 years’ experience of working as a Stores Technician in an industrial product manufacturing and or supply environment.
• Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
• Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Process driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture.
• Root cause analysis and problem-solving ability.
• Good communication, IT Skills and knowledge stock systems would be preferable
• Counterbalance Fork Truck License
• Full, clean UK driving license
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 07:00-16:30
20 Holidays Per Year, Increasing by 1 every 3 years of service up to 25 Days!
If you think you may be the right person for the role apply today! Or contact Beckie on 0113 457 3760 for more information. For a faster turnaround, please download and register with our recruitment app. Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store today.