Job title: Pre-Sales Consultant
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: Circa £50,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an established, highly reputable provider of IT managed services.
Boasting an enviable portfolio of loyal clients, a host of industry leading vendors and various leading accreditations, they continue to go from strength to strength.
As a result of this success, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Pre-Sales Architect.
What you need:
· Long standing exposure to storage, virtualisation, backup, networking, public & private & hybrid cloud (Azure, AWS) ideally gained within an IT MSP.
· A wealth of client facing Pre-Sales experience and the ability to collaborate with colleagues across departments to ensure an impeccable client experience.
· A passion for delivering within timescale, within budget and to brief, every time!
· Ability to produce detailed, accurate solutions designs, BoM, & SoW alongside relevant documentation.
· Highly developed commercial acumen.
· Provide accessible, understandable technical guidance to sales colleagues.
· Willingness and ability to be an advocate & evangelist of the business.
What you’ll get:
· Pension scheme
· Structured appraisal scheme
· Funded training and accreditations
· Employee benefits program offering discounts, EAP and video GP
If you interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
Up to £50,000 p/a