Job title: Manufacturing Technician
Salary: up to £19,500 DOE
Working hours: 40 hrs per week Mon – Thur (07:00 – 16:00) Fri (07:00 – 13:00)
TRC Group are delighted to be working with an established industrial manufacturer in the Northallerton area, who are looking to recruit a driven and passionate Manufacturing Technician.
You will be responsible for the fabrication, assembly and test and inspection of industrial equipment; working in line with compliance and delivery targets..
You will also be:
· Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency, and delivery.
· Provide timely feedback to line leader \ supervisor \ manager on any technical or quality issues that arise.
· Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system.
· Ensure all manufacturing, QHSE and business documentation is completed accurately to the required standard in a timely manner.
· Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring a clean, tidy and organized working environment is maintained at all times.
· Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
We are looking for ambitious individuals, that are keen to undertake new challenges and are passionate about manufacturing,
You will also need the following:
· Demonstrated experience in mechanical assembly, inspection and testing
· Able to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
· Confident at working under pressure and delivering to strict deadlines
· Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
· Process driven and solutions orientated
· Proven understanding of lean manufacturing processes and tools
· Full UK driving license
Please apply with a copy of your CV today and someone will be in touch!!
up to £19,500 DOE