Manufacturing Cell Leader
Job title: Manufacturing Cell Leader
Salary: up to £24,000 DOE
Working hours: 40 hrs per week Mon – Thur (07:00 – 16:00) Fri (07:00 – 13:00)
TRC Group are delighted to be working with an established industrial manufacturer in the Northallerton area, who are looking to recruit a driven and passionate Manufacturing Cell Leader.
If you are looking for a role where you can take real control to develop and improve manufacturing activities, then look no further.
Your role will be essential to lead and support several manufacturing areas, ensuring health and safety, as well as quality, efficiency and delivery.
You will also be:
· Coordinate daily activities within each cell
· Supporting the training and development of staff
· Managing investigations around quality and technical issues
· supporting senior members of staff with continuous improvement activities
· Attending and participating in functional business meetings
· Ensuring compliance throughout the manufacturing teams
We are looking for ambitious individuals, that are keen to undertake new challenges and are passionate about manufacturing,
You will also need the following:
· Demonstrated experience working with mechanical assembly, inspection and testing
Strong experience with electrical and mechanical principals
· Able to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
· Confident at working under pressure and delivering to strict deadlines
· Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
· Process driven and solutions orientated
· Proven understanding of lean manufacturing processes and tools
· Strong decision-making capabilities
· Excellent logical reasoning including root cause analysis, deductive problem solving and analytical skills
Please apply with a copy of your CV today and someone will be in touch!!
up to £24,000 DOE