RRV Heavy Plant Fitters
Job title: RRV Heavy Plant Fitters
Location: Sittingbourne (ME10)
Salary: £14.00-£18.50 per hour
TRC Group are looking for a number of RRV Heavy Plant Fitters to join our well known client who are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Road Rail Vehicles.
As the RRV Heavy Plant Fitter you will work in a busy depot environment to ensure all plant machines are maintained and serviced efficiently.
· Completing repairs, servicing and maintenance of all plant machinery and equipment for hire and resale in line with company standards, including on site and depot workshop.
· Attending sites to conduct servicing and repairs of plant hire equipment, including delivery of machine attachments in line with site safety regulations.
· Ensuring machine history records are fully maintained.
· Supporting and contributing to the maintenance of the depot workshop in line with our 6s system.
· NVQ Level 3 in Plant Engineering/Maintenance (or equivalent)
· Demonstrate previous experience of working within the rail industry, or similar, including knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault finding.
· PTS qualified, or willing to work towards gaining a PTS qualification.
· Valid CPCS Card (blue)
· Full UK Driving License
Flexibility is essential due to business travel, on call rota requirements.
Weekend and night shifts work available paid at enhanced rates.
If you are interested in this position contact Warren on 0113 457 3760.