Telesales Manager - FMCG
£30,000 Basic + Bonus + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 25 days Hols + BH’s
Our client is one of the market-leading companies of its kind within the UK and is also part of a Global PLC. This company is one to watch! After numerous changes within their internal framework over the past 12 months, they are looking to disrupt the market in a hugely positive fashion and drive forward like never before! In line with these exciting and aggressive growth plans we are looking to recruit a Telesales Manager to manage the Telesales function in Leeds.
As a Telesales Manager you will be responsible for:
· Daily management of the Telesales team, including recruitment, induction and training
· Set motivating and stretching targets to support the daily sales target, coaching and developing the team to achieve their KPI’s
· Ensure the focus is on the customer, developing the relationships and managing the service provided to our key customers
· Manage all aspects of margin protection, reporting on our weekly calls on how we are controlling our profitability from a sales perspective
· Ensure the team know their customers pitching the correct products, working on product promotion, new business campaigns and coordinating telesales activity
***FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING***
· Previous experience in a fast-paced telesales environment, ideally within the foodservice industry – although not essential
· Comfortable leading a team, managing the activity on a daily basis
· Energetic and enthusiastic with a positive outlook and calm under pressure
· Financially aware, able to analyse sales numbers and set targets accordingly
· Able to build relationships at all levels
- . You will live within a commutable distance to Leeds
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.