TRC Group are delighted to be working with an established manufacturer in the Northallerton area, who are looking to recruit a mechanical and electrically biased Service Engineer.
Your role will focus on executing exceptional service delivery activities and processes for installation, commissioning, service, and repair of various bespoke products.
You will also:
· Provide technical and engineering support to customers
· Coordinate and organise the delivery of service engineering schedules
· Keeping accurate documents of work-related activities
· Ensuring vehicles and other equipment is stored accurately
· Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
We are looking for ambitious individuals, that are keen to undertake new challenges and are passionate about manufacturing.
You will also need the following:
· Demonstrated experience working as a Service Engineer within an industrial manufacturing environment
· Able to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
Strong experience and technical knowledge of mechanical and electrical principles
· Confident at working under pressure and delivering to strict deadlines
· Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
· Process driven, and solutions orientated
· Proven understanding of lean manufacturing processes and tools
· Strong decision-making capabilities
· Excellent logical reasoning including root cause analysis, deductive problem solving and analytical skills
· Full UK driving license
· The role requires a high level of travel so must be flexible
The role comes with an excellent package, including a salary of up to £30K, 25 days holidays and full benefits. Working hours are Mon-Friday 7am-16:30.
If you’re interested, please apply directly through this ad. For a faster turnaround, please download and register with our recruitment app. Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store today.
Up to £30,000 p/a