Bradford, West Yorkshire
The Recruitment Crowd are currently working with a prestigious manufacturing business based in Bradford, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager, with a background in structural steel projects.
If you are driven, thrive in an autonomous environment and consider yourself a go getter, then we would love to hear from you!
· You will be managing several technically biased projects, from implementation through to completion
· Engaging with clients and stakeholders to understand and plan requirements
· Creating WIP, schedules and project plans
· Overseeing costs, budgets, and financial reporting
· Coordinating and facilitating project objectives
· Ensuring compliance, quality, and regulations
With over a century of industry expertise, you will be working within a business that has successfully evolved with the times, and have become true experts in design, manufacturing, and product solutions. They pride themselves on people empowerment, providing tools and training to help grow their workforce. You will be working in an agile and flexible environment, where your ideas and hard work are truly valued.
· You will have proven project management experience, with proven knowledge and experience within structural steel
· A background working within HVAC would be desirable
· You will be driven and will have the ability to think outside of the box, with excellent communication skills
· Able to demonstrate strong knowledge of production processes
· Strong cost management experience
The position is initially a 3-month FTC, salary will be up to £40K pro rata. If interested, please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV or get in touch directly through this advertisement.