£21k- £25k per annum plus benefits
Our client provides mobile plant engineering services throughout the UK, supporting a range of industries by providing servicing, maintenance, diagnostics, inspections, welding & fabrication services along with full maintenance and service contracts.
Due to continued expansion, they are looking to recruit a Service Co-ordinator to be based in their office in Morley, Leeds.
Working in a busy office environment and reporting to the Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling calls, raising job sheets, allocating work for engineers and all other service-related matters.
· Organising work schedules for field-based engineers.
· Organising and booking in routine services and inspections.
· Ordering parts as required for breakdowns or servicing.
· Updating the status of jobs on the system in an accurate and timely manner.
· Responding to customer breakdowns, allocating the right engineer, and identifying most cost-effective solution whilst taking into account agreed
· Liaising with customers, keeping them updated with ETA's and the status of breakdowns.
· Liaising with engineers to support them to provide exceptional levels of service to customers.
· Raising, costing & invoicing jobs as required.
· Other general administration tasks.
Skills, Experience and Personal Qualities
· Previous experience in a customer service environment, with a track-record of exceeding customer expectations.
· Previous experience of working with, and knowledge of, plant and equipment is essential.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with customers, suppliers, and colleagues.
· Computer literate, well organised and with an attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritise workloads based on their urgency and multi-task with competing demands.
· Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and the ability to solve problems, providing practical solutions.
· The ability to work unsupervised, but also as part of a busy, close-knit team.
If interested, please apply directly through this ad with a copy of your up-to-date version of your CV.
£21,000 - £25,000 p/a