£20,000 - £22,000 per annum DOE
TRC Group are working with a well established Branded & merchandising company based in Guiseley, Leeds to recruit a production planner to join a busy team at the heart of the company.
As the Production Planner you will work closely with all departments across the business to ensure products are branded, dispatched, and delivered on time and to the highest standards whilst informing their internal clients throughout of the status of their jobs. you are responsible for creating and maintaining the daily production schedules for 6 busy departments and ensuring each department has all the information and resources required to complete orders on time and in full.
- Create and maintain production schedules / revenue sheet.
- Manage and change schedules where necessary to maximise efficiencies
- Allocate workers and resources in the most efficient manner.
- Provide quick responses to production issues.
- Give feedback on job sheet issues.
- Identify problems or issues and help improve processes.
- Communicate schedules to Floor Managers.
- Ensure deadlines are met and plans are completed.
- Identify agency staff requirements.
What we're looking for:
- Professional MS Office skills
- Confident with good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who is highly adaptable and resourceful and will go the extra mile for their clients
What we offer:
- £20-22k per annum depending on experience
- 31 days off a year (including bank holidays)
- Free access to company Health Plan after one year
- 1 paid volunteer day a year
- Up to 3 days of additional leave a year
- Access to childcare vouchers & the cycle to work scheme
- Free parking and a modern workspace
- Core Hours: 7.30am to 4.00pm with possible rotating shifts during peak of 6am to 2.30pm or 2.30pm to 10.00pm
£20,000 - £22,000 p/a