Marketing Manager - FMCG
Marketing Manager – FMCG
£50,000 Basic + Quarterly Bonus + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 33 days Hols
My client is a key player within the UK Foodservice Marketplace. They supply bespoke, authentic food and drink into the UK Foodservice and Retail marketplace. The role we are recruiting for is a business critical role to head up the marketing department within the UK. This is a perfect opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to step into the role of Marketing Manager, you will still manage one the major brand for the business but also head up a team of four.
Your role as Marketing Manager:
· Key role in the development of annual marketing strategies and plans to drive consumer / customer take-up of the available products and services for the assigned brand(s).
· Leads the creation of detailed execution plans for all activities to deliver the approved marketing strategy including Experiential, Advertising, Content and Digital Marketing.
· Optimises each touch-point impacting new and existing customers, coming directly from approved marketing plans through efficient management of Budgets, Layouts, Logistics, Setup, etc.
· Leverages relevant offline, online, organic and paid acquisition channels through content creation and curation, digital and traditional media campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, etc. to reach, activate, convert and engage new and existing customers to ultimately create brand advocates.
· Coordinates all internal and external stakeholders as a virtual project team for the delivery of all marketing activities including 3rd-party execution agencies/teams.
· Leads the engagement of the Sales Leadership teams to develop and deliver the Annual Commercial Strategies and Quarterly Cycle Plans.
· Creates and enhances strategic relationships and partners with key industry players, influencers, agencies, and vendors.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
· You MUST have at least 3 years’ FMCG Brand Management experience within Food or Drink
· Have excellent organisational and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
· You will be ready for a step up into a management/leadership role or being doing this role already
· Have a high level of initiative, reliability and confidentiality.
· Have sound numeric skills.
· Have Excellent interpersonal skills
· Sound product demonstration skills.
· Be a team player.
· All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.