Senior Accounts Assistant
Job Role: Senior Accounts Assistant
Salary: £20k-£27k (depending on experience and qualification)
My client, a multi-site growing accountancy practice based in Whitehaven is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their team! The role is a great opportunity for someone wanting a change to join a friendly close-knit team!
Role and Responsibilities:
· Accounts Preparation and Production for multiple clients,
· VAT Returns,
· Tax Returns,
· Use of Xero and Sage.
· Ideally AAT Part Qualified,
· Experience within practice,
· Driven candidate that wants to progress and learn!
· Progression opportunities!
· 20 days holiday increasing to 25.
· Flexible- can work around childcare.
· Full time/Part time hours available.
The salary for this role will be in the range of £20k-£27k! The role is a great opportunity for anyone with some experience within practice that wants to move to a flexible and stable company.
£20k-£27k (DOE and qualifications)