£22,500 + Uncapped Commission
This is an outbound Business-to-Business position, where you will be contacting businesses via the phone to generate sales, promoting the company’s financial products, pursuing leads, and driving sales of their payment services. You will need to be confident in building relationships, finding out more about the customers and their needs and seeking sales opportunities, and account managing your customers in the first 12 weeks of them signing up. This is a target driven environment, you will need to be resilient, a good listener, self-motivator and have a "can do" attitude. Working to targets on a daily basis, closing sales and developing accounts through providing excellent service will be part of your DNA!
- B2B outbound calling, qualifying leads and generating new business sales.
- Prospecting to a strategic target list of prospects based on team type.
- Build and develop prospect database with accurate logging and recording of all contact and conversations with customers in the CRM (Salesforce).
- Achieve agreed targets and achieve conversion rates of data within KPI and SLA requirements.
- Negotiate, handle and overcome customer objections.
- Manage and optimise new business through effective account management for the first 12 weeks.
- Develop relationships with customers over the telephone to maximise up-selling opportunities.
- Ensure your product knowledge is always up to date and ensure you are aware of competitive offerings and industry trends.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Innovate and share good ideas / new offerings from market/ own research.
- Lead by example and coach more junior team members in Sales and Account Management skills.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience with a proven track record in a similar outbound sales environment; preferably within a FinTech industry
- Previous experience working in Target driven environment with ability to succeed
- Business related diploma / degree
- Ability to develop and manage customer accounts
- Ability to work remotely and as part of a team
- Be able to plan thoroughly, prioritise and multi task
- Be able to generate business opportunities
- Good computer skills
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to show initiative and willingness to learn new sales techniques
- You must live within a commutable distance to Harrogate/Knaresborough
You will also be given the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
£22,500 + uncapped commission