£30,000 - £35,000 p/a
TRC Group are currently assisting a client in the Halifax area, with the recruitment of an Electronic Engineer. We are looking to speak to individuals that have a passion for all things automotive, with strong product and technical knowledge.
This role will be situated within the design department, supporting the drive of new and existing products. You will be heavily involved in research and development areas, helping to develop market leading and innovating solutions.
· Designing electronic PCB’s, EPD and NPD requirements
· Designing and writing code for new and existing products
· Creating technical documents to support product ranges
· Overseeing the testing of new hardware
· Providing support with de-conflict integration issues
· Creating bill of materials for production
· Communicating duties on manufacture and assembly of parts to production
· Ensuring the smooth transfer of prototypes into production
· Leading fault finding on electrical components
· Overseeing programme integration
· Suggesting improvement for product lines and individual components
We are looking for dynamic and forward-thinking individuals, that can drive and innovate product design.
· Proven experience working within the automotive industry
· Demonstrated history in a similar technical role
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· strong communication skills with the ability to demonstrate intercompany working
· experience leading product design and being the forefront of product innovation
· Knowledge Altium or PCB design package for PCB layout
· Experience with Solidworks or CAD
· Ability to create GUI applications
· Knowledge of CAN bus protocol
· Knowledge of LIN bus protocol
· EMC standards, certificate to vehicle requirements UNECER10
· Understanding of load-dump and volt-spike
· 12v and 24v systems
· Arduino or equivalent programming experience
If you think you can be a good fit for this role, please apply with your up to date CV. You can also view all of our live Engineering Jobs directly on our recruitment app. Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store & Play Store today.
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a