£26,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
TRC Group are currently assisting a client in the Halifax area, with the recruitment of a Technical Engineer. We are looking to speak to individuals that have a passion for all things automotive, with strong product and technical knowledge.
This role will heavily revolve around product quality and improving production efficiency. You will work closely with 3rd parties to ensure quality expectations are met, along with improving testing procedures.
· Improving design and production test equipment
· Carrying out testing and repairs of equipment
· Producing technical data sheets for manufacturing
· Carrying out staff training on technical processes and compliance
· Finial testing on products
· Ensuring compliance in relation to QA and QC procedures and ISO regulations
· Carrying out quality inspections to ISO standards
· Actively working to improve quality standards
· Developing process improvements
· Overseeing programme integration
· Reviewing requirements for laser cutting and CNC technology
· Improving efficiency within production processes
We are looking for candidates that are highly organised, have a strong level of detail and good interpersonal skills.
· Proven experience working within the automotive industry
· Demonstrated history in a similar technical role
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Strong understanding of technical equipment
· Able to understand wiring diagrams
· Strong calibrations experience
· Use of Sage 200
If you think you can be a good fit for this role, please apply with your up to date CV. You can also view all of our live Engineer jobs directly on our recruitment app. Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store.
£26,000 - £27,000 p/a