Children's Support Worker
Children’s Support Worker
£26,000I am currently working on behalf of a small, yet growing children’s care provider in Colchester! My clients are looking for a superb individual who has a great attitude and passion for helping others. The role does not require any experience as the company provide an intensive induction training schedule and will also support in further training when needed! The home supports 4 children up to 17 years of age who have EBD (emotional & behavioural disorders).Hourly rate: £10.07ph & £55 per sleep in (9-10 per month). Circa £26,000 + per year.
Shift patterns: 1 day on 2 days off.The role:· To act at all times as a good parent would, to promote the interests of the young people in your care.
· To assist in the daily care of the young person/young person, helping with personal care, health care, education and recreational activities where required.
· To safeguard and promote the welfare of young people and young people.
· To be a positive role model and inspire the young people.
· share in the practical activities necessary to maintain a home, setting and maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
· To set high standards in home making, to care for the fabric, equipment and grounds.
· To be accountable for monies allocated for specific purposes.
· To ensure the young people have a balanced diet.
· To adhere to Health and Safety Regulations and Procedures inside/outside of the Home.
· To be responsible for accurate, concise recording of information about the young person.
· To ensure that all animals and pets in the home are fed and watered on your shift, as necessary and if required.If you think you have the right personality and attitude to make a real difference to a child’s life, please apply! You can apply directly through this ad or send your CV to Charlotte Proud on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also view all of our live Healthcare jobs directly on our recruitment app. Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store today.