Senior Accountant - Path to Partner
Job: Senior Accountant - Path to Partner
My client, a medium size Accountancy Practice based in Newcastle currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant! The company are looking for someone to bring in as a Senior, but to quickly progress to become a partner within the firm.
A few of the partners within the firm are looking retire, so this is a great time to come onboard as there will be fantastic opportunities for progression and great future prospects for the company.
Role and responsibilities:
· VAT Returns,
· Tax Returns,
· Client Interaction,
· Training Junior members of staff/helping with team management (if you have experience in management- or want to get involved with management)
· Working alongside other partners in regards to the day to day running of and future plans for the Practice.
· Strong, motivated experienced Practice Accountant,
· Experience training/mentoring junior members of staff,
· AAT/ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified.
· Lots of opportunities for progression- opportunity to progress to partner level!
· Competitive salary,
· 23 days holiday + statutory holidays,
· Onsite Parking,
· Friendly working environment!
The role is a great chance to progress, and to get experience as a partner within an accountancy practice! You will be able to get involved in decisions affecting the firm, future strategies for growth, recruitment, and many other aspects!
The staring salary will be in the range of £28k-£40k depending on experience and qualifications, however they are flexible on this and could go higher for the right candidate!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this role, apply today!
£28,000 - £40,000 p/a