Senior Project Manager
Role: Senior Project Manager
Our client has developed a marketing automation platform to help some of the biggest and best companies in the UK. Due to growth, they are now on the lookout for a Senior Project Manager to join their fast-paced marketing agency.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning all aspects of a project to meet the projects goals on time and within budget. You will be the main point of contact for all key stakeholders to help drive business continuity and growth. You will have ideally worked within a digital or marketing agency in a similar role.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Liaising with clients, taking the lead in conversations linked to delivery of projects
· Managing client relationships to drive customer retention
· Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
· Planning, coordinating and implementing own projects whilst leading a team to do the same
· Quality assurance and testing of customer projects to ensure success
· Leading a team to achieve against agreed KPIs linked to customer success
· Supporting in the development KPIs to drive business continuity and growth
· Tracking performance and delivering evaluation and results to internal and external stakeholders.
· Strong organisation skills
· Experience in leading a team
· Minimum 5 years client facing, digital project management role
· Prince2 (or similar) qualification is desirable
· Experience of working in a fast-paced, changeable environment
· Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to influence others
· Self-driven to deliver with an ability to work under pressure to deadlines
· Interest in technology with the ability to quickly understand the capabilities and limitations of new technology
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step up in their career. Due to the ongoing growth of the company, there is plenty of scope to progress internally!
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
Up to £35,000