Up to £40,000 + additional benefits package
We are currently working with a West Yorkshire based haulage company who are currently recruiting for a Fleet Manager to join them ASAP.The role will involve the following:
· Overseeing the fleet functions (up to 100 vehicles)
· Working with compliance team to maintain vehicle compliances.
· Managing onsite workshop staff
· Scheduling repairs, services, MOT’s etc
· Handling recovery solutions and Vehicle breakdowns
· Working with insurance providers re accident management
· Maximising efficiencies and managing cost centres
· Getting “hands on” within the workshop as and when neededTo be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will be required to:· Be on the company’s operator’s license and ensure all obligations are met.
· Experience within fleet management
· Hold a valid National & international Managers CPC
· A solid understanding of H&S within a workshopAlso, if you hold a valid HGV license or IOSH qualification this would be a distinct advantage.For more information or to apply, please get in touch with Jamie on email@example.com or give us a call on 0113 457 3760. You can also view all of our lives roles directly on our mobile app
Up to £40,000 + benefits package