Clinical Psychologist - Manchester
£50,000 - £60,000
£50,000 - £60,000
My client is an independent provider of Adult Mental Health and Older Persons services in Manchester and surrounding areas. They are currently on the lookout for a Clinical Psychologist to join their team within their hospital, which is currently undergoing some exciting projects.
The hospital is a small service that provides in-patient rehabilitation for adults with complex mental health needs including personality and eating disorder specialist units. The hospital provides a number of single en-suite rooms which allows a more patient-centred pathway. The hospital's facilities are second to none after a recent refurbishment of structure and also technology. The service has recently opened its wellness centre which includes a coffee shop, gym and ground-breaking consultation rooms.
Brief overview of the role:
- To be responsible for the provision of psychological assessment, formulations and interventions (group and individual).
- To attend weekly ward rounds engaging with members of the MDT.
- To advise staff, facilitate reflective practice, and to work in collaboration and consultation
- with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- To provide supervision and teaching opportunities within areas of competence and to undertake relevant clinical research if required.
- To be responsible for own caseload of service users ensuring required assessments (e.g. HCR-20), formulation, treatment needs, and interventions are providing using evidence-based models.
- To provide timely reports (HCR-20, CPA, MHRT) for service user reviews.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of in-service and other training programmes.
- To maintain any records necessary for the evaluation of service needs and efficiency.
- Provide Management/Clinical supervision and support to psychology assistants within the team if required.
For more info or to apply, get in touch with Charlotte on firstname.lastname@example.org // 07858950444. You can view all of our live vacancies on our website and recruitment app.
Up to £60,000 p/a