Clinical Lead - Slough
Up to £50,000
MUST HAVE LIVE NMC PIN
• Show a passion and commitment for providing quality nursing care and a live NMC PIN number.
• Ensure that the NMC code of practice is upheld at all times.
• Excellent clinical knowledge with previous experience of leading a Nursing Team within a care or nursing home.
• Demonstrate and monitor standards of high-quality nursing and care practice. Carry out Risk Assessments and take part in GP rounds.
• Provide support, supervision, mentoring, and development of our Nurses, Health Care Assistants, and nursing placement students.
• Routinely Deputise for Deputy Manager for the service, ensuring that day-to-day tasks and routines are carried out to contribute to the smooth running of the service, and that the service is safe and secure.
• Participate and deliver in-house training programmes, operate as an in-house assessor.
• Ensure that documentation is completed in accordance with NMC guidelines, the requirements of the regulatory authority and Fremantle policies and procedures.
Successful candidates will have:
- A true passion for providing quality nursing care and support
- A live NMC PIN number
- Excellent clinical knowledge and the ability to lead a shift
- Experience in catheterisation (male and female), wound care, venepuncture and PEG feeds
- A reliable, trustworthy and flexible approach to work
- Ideally previous experience working in a nursing home
- Generous starting salary
- Excellent holiday package
- Support to provide evidence for NMC revalidation requirements
- Fully paid induction, on-going training and development programme
- Company pension scheme
- Free staff uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Program
For more info or to apply, get in touch with Charlotte on email@example.com // 07858950444. You can view all of our live vacancies on our website and recruitment app.
Up to £50,000 p/a