Sales Representative - Construction
£30,000 - £33,000 (neg DOE) + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Home Office + Pension + 28 days Hols + BHs
Our client is Global market leader within the Construction industry. If you want to work for the best and be part of a company with security, stability and one that has been future proofed then this is the company for you! We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Representative to cover North London.
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- 60% of your role will be driving brand new business development and 40% growing, maintaining and developing existing accounts across the territory of North London
- Pursue sales leads, visiting existing and new customers to meet sales target levels. Report the activities to CRM
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority; and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Sales experience must be within the crane or truck industry
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience and knowledge of engineering production and or bodybuilder operations is also desirable
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to drive and develop equipment / service sales and profitability
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships
- Negotiation and networking skills
- Results driven
- High integrity and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT literacy, numeracy and analytical skill
- You must live within a commutable distance to North London
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
£33,000 DOE + excellent comms