Recruitment Resourcers - Leeds
Recruitment ResourcerLeeds£17,000 - £25,000 + BonusWe are experiencing unprecedented growth and are looking for Resourcer's to take the lead on servicing some of our biggest customers whilst continuing to service new clients to the highest standard.As a business we cover a multitude of sectors and disciplines, however, these roles will sit within our temp division, focusing on delivering temporary workers to businesses nationwide.If you are highly organised with great customer service skills and experience providing a temp recruitment solution, then we want to hear from you.The JobThe job will vary, but from day one you will;- Be the point of contact for Key Accounts
- Regular onsite presence for Key Accounts.
- Prioritise assignments, admin and payroll.
- Proactively source high levels of candidates
- Advertise roles
- Manage applications
- Book and manage interviews/assessments
- Help with Lead Gen (generate candidate referrals, CV stripping...etc.)
- Oversee candidate registration processes
- Oversee compliance
- Troubleshoot worker issuesThis role is key to our continued success so you can expect the people, support and resources necessary at your disposal.UsWe’ve been headquartered in Leeds supplying recruitment services globally since 2012 and after some very successful years focussing solely on Perm
markets, we capitalised on some big wins and took the plunge into Temp in 2019.After an absolutely fantastic first 2 years in temp we are now focused on delivering the best service across both Temp and Perm recruitment.Specialist consultants working together to provide a one stop shop to national organisations, no matter their requirements.We’re different. Probably not to every company, but certainly to most. We’re Pink. Really Pink. We don’t enforce wearing suits. We pay for parking next door to our offices. We give flexible hours to people who need it.Our guys take part in charity events together. Our CEO has long hair and a big beard. We sponsor local sports teams including Leeds United. We also have a pool table that gets used daily!!...We’re Ambitious.We want to be the best. The best supplier to our customers, the best employer to our employees, the best salaries for the best people being the best at what they do.PackageTo start, we’re pitching this in the region of £17,000 to £25,000 plus bonus, surface pro, parking and 25 days holiday.If you’re a bit light on experience, but think you have what it takes then still speak to us. We’ll always gamble on talent!Also, if you’re a delivery guru who likes what we’re doing and think you can make a real difference, we’re all about ROI. Get in touch!If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment
Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
£17,000 - £23,000 p/a