Account Executive - Leeds
Role: Account Executive (PR)
Are you a passionate and ambitious Account Executive or Senior Account Executive looking for a new opportunity with a dynamic award-winning integrated agency?
If this sounds like you, look no further. My client has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join their growing team and work in partnership with some of the UK’s most exciting brands.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships across PR, social media and paid media channels.
- Developing client PR programmes with research, strategic thinking and creative input where appropriate
- Drafting PR materials as required including press releases, long and short form editorial copy such as features and industry commentary, ad copy, social copy, internal comms, letters, case studies, contracts etc
- Ownership of client media lists and development of strong reliable and up to date media contacts in client industry sectors
- Proactively sourcing editorial opportunities for clients through continuous liaison with key media targets, as well as working with account teams to manage any reactive press opportunities in a timely manner
- Experience or interest in corporate (B2B) PR, and in writing content for B2B and B2C clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Brilliant client servicing/relations skills
- Social media content creation
- A hunger to get stuck in, develop skills and career
- Passion and determination to succeed
- Ability to juggle personal workload and meet multiple deadlines
- Resilience and be a team player who works well under pressure
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday per year
- Birthday days
- Employee of the month
- Company socials (including annual away day)
- 4pm Friday finish,
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension and healthcare cash plan
- Regular training and development sessions
The salary will be in the range of £18K-23K depending on experience.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity with a company that will really value you and give you every opportunity for growth and progression, get in touch today!
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement. You can also view all of our live marketing jobs directly on our new Recruitment App.
Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Writing, Press Releases, Media Relations, Account Executive, Senior Account Executive
Up to £23,000 p/a