Role: Account Director (Integrated Marketing)
Are you a creative, driven and inspiring Account Director looking for a new challenge or a Senior Account Manager looking for a step up? Do you want to work for an award-winning integrated agency? Due to recent client wins, this agency are on the lookout for an Account Director to join their client services team.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a strategic service to clients, helping to direct marketing strategies and overall marketing planning
- Identify new business opportunities within the client’s business and industry
- Overseeing day-to-day requirements across multiple channels, you will direct and coordinate the internal teams and external partners, to ensure client expectations are exceeded, every time.
- Recruiting, leading, motivating, training and developing members of the account team to ensure an effective service to clients and other areas of the agency
- At least 5 years agency experience
- A comprehensive understanding of digital and media
- Excellent project management skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently
- Experience in the key areas of marketing communications
- A mix of analytical and creative capabilities
- High level of diplomacy and ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency
The salary will be in the range of £35K-45K depending on experience. This agency have an innovative, creative and friendly team; combined with an impressive portfolio of clients, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement. You can also view all of our live marketing jobs directly on our new Recruitment App.
Up to £45,000 p/a