Key Account Specialist - FMCG
Key Account Specialist - Foodservice – Public Sector
£35,000 - £49,000 + Bonus + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension
My client is one the key players in the foodservice marketplace. I am recruiting for a Business Development Manager in the North West/West Midlands. They supply food and non-food into Foodservice End User. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into the Public Sector marketplace – Education and Healthcare
- 80% of your role will be focussed on new business development
- Dealing with Board Level through to Catering Managers
- Working closely with the Commercial Director to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience selling Food into the Public Sector
- You MUST be a HUNTER through and through and not be afraid of knocking on doors
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a strong relationship builder
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live in the North West or
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley along with your CV via this advertisement
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
Up to £49,000 p/a