Electrical Installer (HVAC) - Bradford
Electrical Installer (HVAC)
To assist their Electrical Department with the following:
Installing Lights, Switches and Cabling within Air Handling Units.
Installation of Single and 3 Phase Isolation Switches to Motors, Gas Heater and other devices often associated within the Air Handling Units Installation and cabling of Internal Devices such as Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Actuators and other such devices.
Installation and Wiring of Internal Control Panels.
Assisting on Site when required.
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- NVQ Level 2 Electrical Installation Qualification (minimum)
- Have a previous background working within Electrical Fitting Background
- Be able to read and work from Electrical Control Schematic and Mechanical Schematics
- Understand Electrical Power Requirements
- Understand Wiring of Motors, Gas Heaters, Valve Actuators and other HVAC associated devices
- Ability to pick things up quickly and work to a high standard
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Fully aware of all electrical safety requirements within installations
- Hold a current Skills/CSCS (or equivalent) Site Card
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this role our would like more information, please contact Beckie on 0113 457 3760
£12.43 per hour