Sales Administrator - Manchester
£18,000 - £20,000
Full time - 40 hour week
Job Type: Permanent
TRC Group are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our fantastic, ever growing clients based in Manchester, looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
This will be working in a fast-paced, quality driven, Sales Department dealing with customers via the telephone and email, processing orders, dealing with enquiries and resolving complaints.
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to high quality business standards.
- Working with own initiative to fully utilise available data to answer queries and resolve
- Working to service delivery KPI’s
- Dealing with customer enquiries on products, pricing, delivery schedules and more.
- Processing high volumes of orders accurately onto inhouse system.
- Ensuring customer adhere to agreed payment terms, including taking Credit Card
- payments verbally.
- General office administration with electronic filing.
- Multi-tasking, managing numerous time critical workloads.
- Working to fixed business deadlines.
- Working collaboratively with multiple departments to achieve acceptable customer
The Successful Candidate will:
- Possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Experienced in dealing with inbound service enquiries by phone and email, query
- resolution and order processing
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, meeting department KPIs
- Must be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Good time keeping along with attention to detail are key
- Must show a willingness to learn about the business.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- IT literate in Microsoft
- Educated to a GCSE standard
- A ‘Level/NVQ in Business studies or equivalent
- Experience of using a CRM system
For more info or to apply, please get in touch with Rebecca on 0113 457 3760 // firstname.lastname@example.org
£18,000 to £20,000