Senior Accountant - Northern England
Role: Senior Accountant
Location: Northern England (REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE)
My client, a forward thinking, modern, flexible Accountancy Practice is currently recruiting for someone to join their fast pace company. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking to progress their career and join a friendly growing company!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and Production of Accounts,
- VAT Returns,
- Tax Returns,
- Client Interaction,
- Training Junior members of staff/helping with team management (if you have experience in management- or want to get involved with management)
- AAT/ACA/ACCA Qualified or QBE,
- Committed, and driven- wants to progress!
- Experience within an accountancy practice,
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate.
- Competitive salary
- Home working! (When office reopens you will have the choice between full/partial home working).
- Laid back attitude- work hard play hard!
- Casual dress code,
- Social events (when it is safe to do so!)
- 25 days holiday + BH’s
The salary will be in the range of £25k-£35k, depending on experience and qualification level! This is a great opportunity- if you would like more information, apply today!If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
up to £35,000 p/a