Senior Accountant - Newcastle
Role: Senior Accountant
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
My client, a fast-growing accountancy practice based in Newcastle is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant. The role is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a new opportunity in a forward thinking, company with plenty of opportunities for progression!
The role and responsibilities:
- Produce year-end accounts for several clients
- Produce P&L’s and budgeting for several clients
- VAT and self-assessment tax returns
- Provide Tax Advice
- Assist Junior members of the team
- Support Partners.
- Deal with clients over the phone and in-person
- Experience within an accountancy practice.
They are looking for someone who is ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified and working towards their full qualification, study support will be considered for the right candidate. They can offer flexible hours and would consider full or part-time hours if required. The salary will be in a range of £30,000-£40,000.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
up to £40,000 p/a