Senior Accountant - Sunderland
Role: Senior Accountant
I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced accountant from an accountancy practice background looking for their next career move. My client is an established, secure, and growing practice based in Sunderland.
The duties of the role include:
- Preparation and production of financial accounts for a range of clients, from sole trader to SME clients
- VAT returns
- Tax returns
- Working closely with clients over the phone, by email and in person
- Providing advice and recommendations to clients
- Supporting junior members of staff
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Working closely with partners of the firm to help the firm progress
Experience required for the role:
- Experience in an Accountancy Practice environment
- Experience of the above duties, or working towards them in your current role
- AAT Level 4, ACCA, ACA or qualified by experience
The role is paying £30,000- £40,000 (depending on experience), ideally it is a full time position but they will consider part time hours, there is a competitive benefits package that will be discussed at interview.
Interview will be in January so if you are interested please apply without delay!
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
up to £40,000 p/a