Operations Manager - Manchester
£38,000 - £48,000
I am currently supporting one of the biggest safety support solutions providers within the specialist tool hire sector in the UK, who are currently recruiting for an Operations manager to be based within one of their Depots in Manchester.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for an operational team consisting of approximately 25 people
- Ensuring customer enquiries and orders are sourced, fulfilled, and provided by the Depot and delivered/ collected on time, to the highest standard.
- Work hand in hand with our sales team to support the growth of existing business and establishing new areas of business by ensuring excellent service levels.
- Responsibility for effective implementation of the Company’s Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Management procedures within the depot.
- Development of staff and infrastructure resources in line with the Company plans for growth and expansion.
- Effective Stock management within the depot
- Utilisation of company’s transport fleet
- Responsible for all depot costs and expenditure
- Overall coordination for the company’s safety and equipment hire activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes as a minimum:
- A proven track record within an operational management role (Ideally within Engineering, construction, or tool hire industry)
- Hold H&S within high regards
- Excellent level of IT, including Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent communication & Leadership skills
- Good logistical disposition and the ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Budget management skills
- Have a disciplined approach to work
Necessities for the role:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within an operations manager role
- IOSH managing safety or equivalent
- HND in Construction or equivalent
- Proven track record to drive and achieve results
In return my client is offering a salary package between £38,000 - £48,000 depending upon experience, discretionary KPI based annual bonus and other added employee benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to Jamie.Cowman@trc-group.co.uk
Please note due to the festive period, CV’s will be getting reviewed, however you may experience a slight delay in contact.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
Up to £48,000 DOE