Business Development Controller FMCG
Business Development Controller - FMCG
£70,000 - £80,000 Basic + Bonus + Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days Hols + BH’s
My client is one of the market-leading companies of its kind within the UK and is also part of a Global PLC, although still runs independently with their own board of directors. They supply food into the Foodservice End User marketplace currently. In line with aggressive growth plans and of course COVID, the business are now looking to develop and diversify into different markets such as Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale etc. We are looking to recruit a Business Development Controller to take control of the reins of these development plans.
As a Business Development Controller you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace and to focus on new industry areas such as Retail, Manufacturers, Wholesale etc.
- Man-management of the new business team
- Managing large tender processes
- Securing large corporate business wins
***A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON A SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING***
- A hunter, passionate about new business – you will need to drive the new business number through the team as well as winning new business yourself
- Having the ability to manage the team and yourself is key
- Skilful and able to flex with stakeholder management – wide ranging client interaction who can flex style across various levels … CEO, Procurement Director, Buyers, Senior Ops to Chef level
- Ability to work in fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment – balanced, resilient, level-headed are key attributes
- Dynamic, with a will to win – will have wide ranging end to end new business experience, with demonstrable track record.
- Foodservice experience is advantageous, however, if you have the attitude, drive and desire, not essential. It’s the person who is more important
- Strong commercial acumen - able to understand and present insightful data on New Business and the process
- Must live within the Midlands, South East or London
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
Up to £80,000 basic